In response to the FY 2023 Executive Budget Proposal, the Healthy Minds Healthy Kids campaign released an analysis with the following demands:
- Address severe workforce shortages driven by deeply inadequate reimbursement rates.
- Strengthen behavioral health services available in CHIP/Medicaid.
- Strengthen preventive care and two-generation interventions for young children and families and increase access to evidence-based practices.
- Invest in school-based behavioral health services for students.
- Strengthening mental health parity and accountability for managed care plans